Happily I’ve made major progress on the new PDF spellbook creation utility. I’ve continued to refine my iPad workspace (which is easier on me physically) to the point that I’ve done all the Grimoire programming on it. I’m most pleased. 🙂
The individual spell page creation code is complete: involving lots of fiddling to dynamically adjust text sizes/spacing to allow each spell to be printed on a single sheet. I’ve also completed the Mercurial Magic code so that you can have it rolled automatically for each spell.
I’m now building the forms so you can choose whether to create a random spell book based on level, or select individual spells/mercurial magic for an existing caster. After that I’ll just need to complete the random generation code, and we’ll be good to go! If I can continue the pace I’m on, we’ll hopefully be up and running in a week or two.