Uncovering a Treasure

While digging through the garage trying to find old pc2-6400 memory for my wife’s computer (no joy), I stumbled upon this: I believe it is the first ‘production’ character sheet ever generated by the 0-Level Party Generator. (Pre-background image, pre-info line across the top). I have this bizarre motivation to frame it. šŸ˜‰

I was going to do something fun when we passed 1 million characters created, but as I did some deeper digging inside our web analytics I realized we are likely closer to 10 million characters created. (Especially since folks can now create 50 sheets with a single click). I like to imagine there’s one hoarder somewhere with ceiling-high stacks of sheets filling his house, but things are actually spread about pretty well: in the last year over 8000 unique users visited the page over 50,000 times. I still can’t quite wrap my mind around that! 

I’ve got some code in the script tracking sheets created exactly now… And something fun will happen for some lucky user at some outrageous count in the future. šŸ™‚ 

Advertisements
This entry was posted in DCC Tools News, Site News. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s