We set records in both the number of supporters and in the generosity of their gifts, and when you add that to the incredibly pool of prizes provided by other members of the community, I’m not sure I can say thanks enough. I’ve already picked up extremely helpful hardware and other tools with this year’s funds that I think will make the coming year among the best yet in terms of tool building!
I wish everyone could win a special prize. But no one walks away empty handed! I’ve already distributed over 450 codes for our PDF adventures. And the amazing Dak Ultimak, in addition to providing a number of print or PDF bundles of Crawl! Zines as random prizes, has offered to share a Crawl #1 PDF to everyone who otherwise didn’t win a random prize. You’re the best Dak!
If you are a physical prize winner, I’ll be contacting you to confirm your address. If you’ve won a PDF, let me know if the code hasn’t arrived in your inbox in the next day or two. Ok, let’s get to it!
HERE IS THE 2018 FREE TOOLS PLEDGE DRIVE PRIZE LIST!
– Gamma World Minis provided by Jim Wampler: Charles Couch
– Cthulhu Notebook provided my Ken Campbell: Hector Cruz
– Signed MCC Rulebook provided my Jim Wampler: Keith Nelson
– Funky Dice Holder provided by Ken Campbell and David Baity: Terry Olson
– MCC Rulebook provided by Joseph Goodman: John Lehman
– DCC Rulebook provided by Joseph Goodman: Jason Knepper
– Adventure Design Docs provided by Terry Olson: John Dow
– Hand Drawn Maps provided by Harley Stroh: Kevin Swartz
– UK Games Expo t-shirt provided by Bruce Cunnington: Becket Warren from Weird Realms
– Purple Tickets: Stephane Gelgroot, Bruce Cunnington, Jeff Scifert, Mark Plourde, Julian Bernick, and Tom S.
– Purple Ticket Winners: Thomas Fritchman and Isaac Eccles
– Complete Lineup of PSG Adventures: Kathleen Lambert, Turrand Holland, Robert Namath, Paul Waters, Terge Meling
– MCC Rulebook provided by Joseph Goodman: Erik Koh
– DCC Rulebook provided by Joseph Goodman: Ron Kirkley
– All 12 Crawl! Issues, print provided by Dak Ultimak: Patrick Ludwig and Stephen Murrish
– All 12 Crawl! Issues, PDF provided by Dak Ultimak: Andy Miesem, Brad B., James Lewis, James Skach, and Lamar Holzclaw
– Jurgen’s Euro Prize #1: Goodman Games Quickstart Rules: Julian Hayley
– Jurgen’s Euro Prize #2: GG #13, The 13th Skull: Thorsten Dellbrugge
– Children of the Fallen Sun Print provided by Stephen Newton: Kevin Heuer
– Stronghold of the Wood Giant Shaman Print provided by Stephen Newton: Troy Warrington
– Attack of the Frawgs Print provided by Stephen Newton: Dan Swensen
– Sanctum Secorum 2017 & 2018 Free RPG Day Companions: Timothy White
– The Phlogiston Books Volume II provided by Jose Sanchez: Wayne Snyder, Christopher Ellis, Bill Meyer, Andy Goldman, Timothy Baker
– Meanderings Zine 1-3 provided by R.S. Tilton: William Henderson
– Battle Maps provided by Frank Turfler: Jedamzik und Neugebauer GbR
– Races of Porphyra PDF provided by Mark Gedak: Lawrence Hamilton
– CE9-Both Foul and Fair PDF provided by Mark Gedak: Ethan Hammersmith
– Ft1-Creeping Beauties of the Wood PDF provided by Mark Gedak: Karim Gouyette
– Death Slaves of Eternity PDF provided by Marzio Muscedere: Andy Action
– Steel and Fury PDF provided by Marzio Muscedere: Andrew Johnson
Again, thanks to everyone… to those who give year after year, and those who have just jumped on board. You make the free tools possible!